Sunday, January 15, 2006

***DashaunWorld Newsletter*** #2






Peace, Tru Believers

We at DashaunWorld Inc. (DWI) send a wink and a smile

to all of you who have in one way or another touched
the life of Dashaun and for that I (Dashaun *Pres.) am
quite thankful.

Well lets get into it.

Since the last time you got word from me I saw the incredible man PRINCE live at MSG. It was the most

extrodinary concert I have ever experienced. Morris
Day and the TIME opened up as a surprise and did all
the hits. I walked into the arena with my brother just
as the house lights went down. We were doing the Bird
and Oaktree in no time. Then the Man Prince came and
just went bezerk. He's still got IT. His band was
cookin! The solo's were right and then when she came
out it was over. YES SHEILA E! I got to see Glamerous
Life live in person. WOW.

For the rest of the week ***I've got pictures!!***

This past week I've been reaching the 4 a.m. mark for
bedtime everyday for some reason. If it's not me being
out at APT dancing it up or helping someone start a
new chapter in their life, I've just been....well up.
I'm looking forward to this week that is on the
horizon because last week I was a bit quiet and
reflective. I didn't even have the inspiration to make
a new newsletter BUT an email from a good friend Keita
P changed all that!

Special thanks to Keita and Spinna and the whole
Keistar family for the Prince vs. MJ series you guys
are like early christmas gifts. For real!

********************************
Dashaun's Song of the Moment

Kleeer - Intimate Connection

I guess because I'm looking for one. (passively of
course)
*********************************

And on that note I will take my leave. Thank you for
your time and attention.
Peace yall
Dashaun

The Pictures R from Fort Greene Park, Prince vs. MJ
and P.S. 1(the biggest party in the city) in that
order. ENJOY!


====================================

What a Difference a "DA" makes!!

====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment