Monday, December 07, 2009

Dock Ellis & The LSD No No Headed To Sundance!!


I'm damn near shaking as I type this entry. My brother James Blagden has reached a new height as his short film Dock Ellis & The LSD No-No has been selected to play at the Sundance Film Festival next year. I can't even front, I smell a trip coming along. I've never been to Sundance but I might think this is a big enough reason to go. The film was chosen from a group of 3,504 short films from the United States. In case you missed the previous post where we discussed this short watch it below and tell your friends to tell a friend about it. It's that good.

To read the Sundance breakdown of all the films and see Dock Ellis listed click HERE.
And to the Lovable Old James... "you got a No-No going."



No comments:

Post a Comment