Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Not Like This Tiger, Not Like This...



*smh*

I've done my best to not follow this damn story but it seems to follow me wherever I go. So dude is married and has apparently been caught cheating on his wife. I have no sympathy for the guy because to me, if you take the vow of marriage you stand on that vow. Perhaps if you are worth as much money as he is one woman just isn't enough for you. Hell who am I kidding, if you go from making 25 to 30 grand one might not be enough. However if that is the case... don't get married! OR if you must get married for appearances sake or enforcements don't get caught slipping so hard! This guy is clearly so far from a pimp or a player it's ridiculous. And to these women putting their business out there, eh you sleep with dogs you get fleas.

So now dude is dropping out of his own tournament, getting tossed around like a rag doll in the media PLUS he currently has no woman to lay up with and get his head straight. To quote one of my favorite skits ever from a rap album, Tiger "needs some help, he needs to go to the Mosque or something."

Oh and to you news outlets who can't get enough of this fool and his antics, we are diving deeper into a war with no real goal post, people are still out of work and young people are not graduating from high school. Lets get focused please.

No comments:

Post a Comment