Wednesday, October 14, 2009

RIP Captain Lou Albano

As a kid of the 80s I spent plenty of time watching WWF on television. I was in love with wrestling. To me this was the golden age of wrestling. Today I'm paying tribute to one of the best managers ever Capt. Lou Albano. He will always stick in my mind with those rubber bands of his. The Captain leaves us at age 76. You might remember him from Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" video. He also played Mario on the Super Mario Bros Super Show.

Here's a little review of the man. He was a part of my childhood, and now I feel a little sad.
Respect.


Do The Mario!


Doing the damn thing as a great manager.


Girls Just Want To Have Fun

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Official Music Video) - For more amazing video clips, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment