Wednesday, July 15, 2009

NAACP Chicken Deal at Dallas BBQ


My co-worker Howard put me on to this..."situation". The chain Dallas BBQ has been the scene for many birthday affairs in the past with my old crew. The food is ok and the environment is conducive to loud conversations and carrying on. If you want to joke loud and tell old stories about crazy antics this is the place to do it.

HOWEVER. I don't dine there often, actually outside of one time this year it's been at least 4 years since I stepped foot in one. Now I learn that the location in Times Sq. is offering a 100th Anniversary NAACP deal which includes two 1/2 chickens two servings of soup and two servings of potatoes or rice. It looks like a date deal to me. ALSO in order to get this deal you have to show your NAACP card! So this is kind of like a recruitment initiative. Very interesting.

Your thoughts? Power to the people?

No comments:

Post a Comment