Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Read the fine print



I was having a conversation with my cousin Supreme last night regarding food. He told me he learned that there are certain brands of Doritos which contain pork ingredients. I then chimed in with my recent discovery that Martin's potato bread (my favorite burger buns) is also made with pork (mono and diglycerides). We were both saddened.

I bring this up because today Supreme hit me up with the Frito Lay website. I must say they do a lot to inform their consumer on which products are better for their individual diet. Frito Lay offers a number of products from Sun Chips to Doritos to the Friday famous "Chili Fritos!". I appreciate them putting their consumer diets first and being forthcoming with their ingredients.

Pay attention people.

Frito Lay

No comments:

Post a Comment