Thursday, June 11, 2009

Big Apple BBQ Re- Up


It's that time again people. Last year we put you up on the huge event that is the Big Apple BBQ. It goes down every year in Madison Sq. park over by my alma mater Baruch College. When I went last year it was straight up hot, shorts weather. There were bands playing and plenty of eats to go around. The lines were kinda long so I suggest you get there at a decent hour for lunch. There were a lot of people out there. The only issue I had with this mass public bbq is I CAN'T EAT MOST OF IT! There's mostly pork and beef eats to be found. While they might be very tasty, I can't rock with it. So for those of you who indulge...enjoy. They need more chicken tho, but maybe that's not what BBQ is about to most Americans.

The event takes place June 13th and 14th from 11AM to 7PM. Peep the link for any other details. Big Apple BBQ

No comments:

Post a Comment